* Monogram Multicolore canvas, natural cowhide leather trimmings and shoulder strap, microfiber lining
* Shiny golden brass metallic pieces
* Leather strap closure
* Two exterior pockets with gussets and flap and buckle closures
* Interior flat pocket, D-ring to hang “charms”
* Adjustable shoulder strap
A smaller-scale interpretation of the famous champagne bag created in 1932, this drawstring bag features the Monogram Multicolore canvas by Takashi Murakami. It is carried on the shoulder with its adjustable shoulder strap.